Friday 4 May 2018

100 WC Challenge Week #29

Memories


I was standing there at my twin brothers grave . As I fell to my  knees, a tear fell out my eye, in my head I was thinking of how he was the nicest person I ever knew.One time wanted him and I to have are birthdays together not separate, I found out why he wanted it. its's because no one wanted to go to mine. I remember that day that some kid named us the crimson red heads. that's what our group names were ever since. I shouted "WHY!" Then I couldn't find mom, so I frantically searched the house. I finally found mom in her bed with the mist fan. I sat down with her , gave her a hug and said "sorry." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 WC Challenge Week #29

Memories I was standing there at my twin brothers grave . As I fell to my  knees, a tear fell out my eye, in my head I was thinking o...