Thursday 2 November 2017

100WC week 8



"Hi there, this is Tom Jones next to the Olympic flame with the swimming gold medalist Steve Weston," so why did you choose white to represent your country?"

"I chose white because it's the colour my people love to see."

"Ok, and also how did it feel to get the gold metal?"

"It felt amazing although, when we celebrated, it just didn't feel right."

"Why?"

"Because when I looked at the other competitors they were sad and I realized how much we really care for each other."

"Oh, well signing out with Steve Weston and Tom Jones and see you all tomorrow."

1 comment:

  1. You have done a great job using the prompts this week. If you are still talking you don't need a quotation mark in the middle of the sentence. It would work to have a period and a capital to start the new sentence while still speaking. Check your spelling for medal.

    ReplyDelete

100 WC Challenge Week #29

Memories I was standing there at my twin brothers grave . As I fell to my  knees, a tear fell out my eye, in my head I was thinking o...