Friday 29 September 2017

100 wc week 3

My long lost pet

Today was super twisted. In science class today, Professor K. brought a baby crocodile to class!

"Jeffery, could you please hand me the purple tape to seal it's mouth?

"Ok" i say as i approach Mr.K. with the tape.
It was difficult because i've been bit buy a baby croc. It looked me in the eye and it seems like it recognized me. Mr.K lost his grip and it ran after, i triped and fell on my back, it was on my stomech
and fell asleep. and ever scince it was my pet.

THE END.

1 comment:

  1. Well done starting a new line every time a new person speaks. Don't forget the letter "i" is capitalized with using it to refer to yourself. Be sure to read your story out loud to check for fluency of words.

    ReplyDelete

100 WC Challenge Week #29

Memories I was standing there at my twin brothers grave . As I fell to my  knees, a tear fell out my eye, in my head I was thinking o...