Wednesday 4 October 2017

100 wc week 4

the day  before Halloween 

Tomorrow is Halloween, yay! Here's what i'm gona be... a Unicorn! the best creature ever right? well i'm gona be one anyways. Halloween is my second favorite holaday. My dog is just gona wear glasses, my mom is gona be a mummy, and my dad is gona be a wolf. Today we're wearing our costumes to school and had a best costume contest and i got 2nd place. 1st was a super light up costume. i told my friend about what my dog was doing and I heard him say to someone, and the dog was wearing glasses. THE END

1 comment:

  1. This sounds similar to another story I have read. Make sure that you are thinking up your own creative ideas. Remember that i is capitalized when talking about yourself. You start of with lots of energy and excitement but the ending is seems rushed.

    ReplyDelete

100 WC Challenge Week #29

Memories I was standing there at my twin brothers grave . As I fell to my  knees, a tear fell out my eye, in my head I was thinking o...