Friday 8 December 2017

100WC week 13

THE GREAT GAME


Sprinting to the gate until the tiger came but it all began here. My greatest friends with unnatural abilities were walking to the zoo with me just for fun, we brang weapons because we were going to the zoo with the most furious animals. -Chimpanzees would try to attack us but one friend shot it but then a tiger came. We scampered to the gate but the tiger was blocking our escape, the tiger leaped at Charles than Jack than Deric and it leapmed at Victor but he sped out of there. Victor was the one with special abilities so he used his flying abilty to get out of ther but he left me. More tigers came and leaped at me, I took out my  bow and shot one but the others leaped at me at the same time, I was stuck and suffered until victor came back and killed all the tigers and I was saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 WC Challenge Week #29

Memories I was standing there at my twin brothers grave . As I fell to my  knees, a tear fell out my eye, in my head I was thinking o...