Wednesday 22 November 2017

100WC Week 11

                       THE OCTOBER GHOST

Seven years could be pretty spooky. Everything started in October 1,2003. I went to a old park that exact day. They've got a new statue that looks old and frightening and in a robe. It would frighten little kids and adults think they are being watched. Others almost have heart attacks looking at It.
Anyways I would come to that park every day, but it seems like it actually moves. It would move spots every night and I thought it does that electronically. this happens every October and no one figured out what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 WC Challenge Week #29

Memories I was standing there at my twin brothers grave . As I fell to my  knees, a tear fell out my eye, in my head I was thinking o...