Thursday 12 October 2017

100 WC week 5

My most treasured item

I got for my 11th birthday and i practice with it atleast twice a week. Ever since i watched the elves from the Hobbit, I practiced and practiced. I'd call my friends to practice or have a competition. I treasure it because I've wanted it for years and I feel more confident with my responsibility wielding  a weapon people made  many years ago. It's made of heavy metal, pulleys, a site and a string to pull back with my release. sometimes i would fiddle with the release. That is my most treasured item.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a sword that you take good care of. Be sure to read over your writing as some capitals are missing. I wonder how you can use more powerful language in your writing. Your best sentence is when you describe your responsibility and confidence of taking care of your sword.

    ReplyDelete

100 WC Challenge Week #29

Memories I was standing there at my twin brothers grave . As I fell to my  knees, a tear fell out my eye, in my head I was thinking o...